A&W Water Service is currently accepting applications for
- Administrative Assistant - Douglas, WY
- Dispatcher - Douglas, WY
- Field Supervisor - Rifle, CO
- Field Supervisor - Wamsutter, WY
- Hot Oilers - Douglas, WY
- Hot Oilers - Gillette, WY
- Mechanic - Fort Lupton, CO
- Mechanic - Douglas, WY
- Manifold - Water Transfer Crew Member
- HPD - Well Attendant
- CDL Class A Driver
We offer Day and night shifts, a competitive benefits package the first of the month following date of hire and vacation after 6 months. Applications can be filled out online using the link above or in the office.
A&W Water Service is currently accepting applications for Class A drivers for the following locations:
- Fort Lupton, CO
- Rifle, CO
- Baggs, WY
- Douglas, WY
- Gillette, WY
- Wamsutter, WY
Driver Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 12 months Class A driving experience within the last three years
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass drug screening and physical
- Ability to perform duties as described for the position you seek; Winch Driver Description, Water Truck Driver Description
- Please call if you are interested in a Hot Oiler Driver position in our Douglas office.
- Preferred High School Diploma
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Some Manifold Labor positions require DOT and/or Company Certified Drivers. Applicants that fill out a DOT application but do not qualify will automatically be referred to our non driving positions. However, applicants who fill out a non - DOT application can only be considered for non driving positions.
- Ability to perform duties as described for Water Transfer Crew Member in the link.
We ask that you please complete our Self-Identification form located on our website after you complete your application. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information will be kept confidential. Please email this application and your completed Self-Identification form to email@example.com