A&W Water Service is currently accepting applications for
- Human Resources Clerk - Fort Lupton, CO
- Field Supervisor - Douglas, WY
- Field Supervisor - Gillette, WY
- Field Supervisor - Wamsutter, WY
- Administrative Assistant - Fort Lupton, CO
- Mechanic - Fort Lupton, CO
- Mechanic - Douglas, WY
- Part Time Mechanic - Fort Lupton, CO
- HPD - Well Attendant (Saturday - Wednesday 10 P.M. - 7 A.M.)
- Manifold - Water Transfer Crew Member
- CDL Class A Driver
We offer Day and night shifts, a competitive benefits package the first of the month following date of hire and vacation after 6 months. Applications can be filled out online using the link above or in the office.
A&W Water Service is currently accepting applications for Class A drivers for the following locations:
- Fort Lupton, CO
- Rifle, CO
- Baggs, WY
- Douglas, WY
- Gillette, WY
- Wamsutter, WY
Driver Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 12 months Class A driving experience within the last three years
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass drug screening and physical
- Ability to perform duties as described for the position you seek; Winch Driver Description, Water Truck Driver Description
- Please call if you are interested in a Hot Oiler Driver position in our Douglas office.
- Preferred High School Diploma
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Some Manifold Labor positions require DOT and/or Company Certified Drivers. Applicants that fill out a DOT application but do not qualify will automatically be referred to our non driving positions. However, applicants who fill out a non - DOT application can only be considered for non driving positions.
- Ability to perform duties as described for Water Transfer Crew Member in the link.